The name “Sarah” is translated from the Hebrew language. It means “Princess”…and rightly so!
2. Nickname? Winters (yes, my friends are creative people)
There wasn’t a definition for this, and the closest one was, um, unfit for sharing.
3. Relationship status? Married
Having a spouse, being joined in matrimony. Having a close union with another person.
The state of being legally wed; can either be heaven or hell (or sometimes both).
4. You describe your best friends as? Honest
What everyone wants you to be, but no one wants to hear
5. What should you be doing? Cleaning
1.Action that people do when bored.
Involve taking a pile of junk and moving it to somewhere else in the house.
2.Removing all useless part of a whole so that it is better.
6. Favorite Food? Olives
Olives: The only food on the planet that looks like a testicle, and tastes like urine smells.
7. Home State? Nebraska
Yes, it’s actually a state, and no, we do not ride cows to school.
8. Finish the line: “the best thing[s] in life is/are __?” free
How chavs and southerners tend to pronounce “three” of something.
9. Use one word to describe yourself. Antsy
Completely retarded and an unbelievable nerd
10. Current Boy/Girl Friend (husband): Scott
Generally someone who is too intelegent for their own good, likes sugary candies, and is flaily. Also describes somene who is anti-social, and would rather play video games than go to the movies.
This one kind of hit the nail on the head. Scott is indeed very “intelegent.”